Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee invites all interested authors, to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations, for the 64th EOQ Quality Congress. Selected authors will get 50% discount on the regular registration fee.
Submission of Abstracts/Contest Applications open: January 1, 2023
Submission of Abstracts/Contest Applications deadline: May 31, 2023
Notification of Acceptances deadline: July 1, 2023
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACTS/CONTEST APPLICATIONS SUBMISSION:
- To proceed with your registration, please use the following link.
- The submission of abstracts/contests applications should be done through the Easychair platform by May 31, 2023.
- The conference language is English.
- We are looking for short Abstracts/Constest Applications (1-2 Pages)
- Authors will be notified of abstracts acceptance on July 1, 2023.
The Organizing Committee will review all the abstracts and has the right to accept the paper proposals as oral presentation or poster presentation. The instructions to the oral presentation and to the preparation of poster presentations will be provided with the notification of acceptance.
The Congress Program structure has been defined and submissions of abstracts are open under the following categories of topics:
QUALITY NEW CONCEPTS AND APPOACHES:
Quality Trends and Novelties
Quality 4.0 and Digital Transformation
Quality Models and Standards
Quality and Sustainability
Quality Tools and Applications
QUALITY APPLICATION IN:
Submissions will also be accepted for a number of Quality Contests, concerning:
- Presentations from MSc and PhD Students in the Field of Quality
We are looking for the main conclusions and results for MSc or PhD thesis completed in 2021-2023 with contributions to the field of quality.
- Process Improvement Projects
We are looking for the main conclusions and results for team-based process improvement projects completed in 2021-2023 for any kind of private or public organizations.
- New Products/Services Projects
We are looking for the main conclusions and results for team-based new products/services development projects completed in 2021-2023 for any kind of private or public organizations.
A set of finalists will be chosen and make presentations at the Congress, where the winner for each category will be chosen and announced.